Private Health Insurance
- If you are covered for Podiatry under your private health fund’s Extras cover, we can process your claim on the spot through our HICAPS facility.
- No referral from your doctor is required for private health fund claims.
Department of Veteran Affairs
- We are registered to provide care for DVA members.
- A GP referral (D904) is required for Gold and White card members prior to your appointment.
- Patients referred for podiatry care by their Doctor under a Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan are eligible for a rebate by Medicare. This rebate is no less than $52.95.
- We require payment for your full consultation fee at the time of your appointment and will process your Medicare rebate on the spot.
- We accept patients requiring podiatry care under an approved workers compensation claim.
- Approval documentation from your Work Cover insurer required for initial consultation.
If none of the above applies to you, then please be reassured that a referral from your Doctor is not required.